HortBase - An Overview
- Utilises easy to remember coding systems based on the botanical name of plants.
- Has a flexible and easy to use plant labeling system.
- Ability to produce trade and price lists, catalogues and order forms.
- Horticultural Database
- Stores botanical and common names along with descriptive information.
- Uses a Query-by-Form facility to quickly retrieve information based on any word or words in the ame or description.
- Tracks production of plants from planning to saleable stock.
- Preparation of sales plans with projected monthly sales figures in dollars and units.
- Generation of production schedules for propagation, growing-on and potting stages.
- Monitoring of production by comparing actual plants produced with the number of plants required to meet the production plan.
- Calculation of material requirements for each production stage and budgeting of available space.
- Provides a method of accurately predicting the cost of growing plants.
- Assists growers in answering the question, do you cover costs and make a profit from plants sold?
Sales Orders / Invoicing
- Manages the filling and dispatch of customer orders and facilitates tracking of forward and back orders.
- Picking slips can be printed for orders to be assembled by dispatch staff.
- Confirmation slips can be printed for confirmed orders. Plant labels and packing slips can be included with dispatched goods.
- Invoices can be printed at any time (not necessarily as goods are dispatched) and reprinted on demand.
- Manages ordering and receipt of purchases.
- Prints purchase orders and reports on current status of unfilled or partly filled orders.
- Monitors customer current balances and maintains information on overdue accounts.
- Produces invoices, statements and mailing labels.
- Maintains an accurate picture of current expenses enabling you to make the most of your resources.
- Provides a detailed analysis of purchases.
- Accurately track your cash flow and control your finances.
- Produce a detailed breakdown of income and expenditure and generate GST returns.
- On screen bank reconciliation facility allows you to easily reconcile your accounts.
- Budgeted figures for income and expenditure can be compared with actual monthly income and expenditure.
Point Of Sale
- Replaces cash register equipment at the counter and updates stock on hand levels as goods are sold.
- Supports customer accounts and barcode scanning.
Click here to contact us and request further information or assistance.